Wednesday, July 16, 2008

May 2008: Sea World Field Trip






I went on my first field trip as an official chaperone with Owen to Sea World. It was so fun to be with him and his little buds. The 2 hour one way bus trip, not so much. The bus driver got lost, so tack on another 30 minutes. For those of you that find keeping the speed limit not a challenge you might have found serenity in the 55 mph bus trip, me I was calling out "serenity now!". I love the Kindergarten age, they really are sweet kids. Mom and the littler 2 boys joined us there. I enjoyed the Flamingo Parade and the graceful beluga whale. Owen's favorite was - surprise, surprise- the sting rays and sharks. We'll have to come again and spend more time at the park than on the bus.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...