Wednesday, May 12, 2010

May 2010: Jesse's Girl





Well it is official... Jesse is engaged!!! to a darling girl from Pennsylvania, Jani. She was actually Elizabeth's roommate awhile ago up at BYU. Liz was a successful matchmaker. Jesse drove down the weekend before last so we could meet Jani and to propose. My mom, sister Vanessa, and I helped Jesse do some planning on the proposal and it was so much fun. Of course what could be better than a beach proposal. They are such a darling couple. I can't wait to be able to get to know her better. Being constantly needed by 4 children doesn't lend itself to much in-depth conversation; so glad I'll have plenty of time to try later.




They spent the day with us at Disneyland and were pretty much bombarded with attention by my children from the get-go. Tate became Jani's little shadow. Jesse and Jani proudly wore their Disneyland "Just Engaged" buttons.

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...