Wednesday, December 10, 2008

December 2008: Fallen Off the Face of the Earth

You know its been a long time since you've updated your blog when you can't remember your password. Just a quick note out to anyone who still reads my blog, which I have to be honest and say that it may just be one person-my sister-in-law Kelli:-): Sorry that I have fallen on the face of the earth. My computer completely crashed over a month ago and we do not have the means to have it repaired. Luckily we had just purchased an external harddrive and so my photos and files are safe. I would love to still hear from you all. Please contact me in any way you can snail mail, e-mail (which I read 1-2 times a week at good ole' Mom's), phone, etc. Happy Holidays! until we meet again.

6 comments:

  1. Missed you and will still miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha, i laughed when I read that?! Looking forward to the holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to know you are okay! I'm sorry to hear about your computer. I hate replacing stuff like that! Glad your pictures are safe :) Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey-I check your blog all the time! I've missed knowing what you guys are up to and seeing those cute nephews of mine! I guess I'll have to dial the phone!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its not just Kelli that reads it :D Love you Ann! Can't wait to see you all!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love peeking at your blog. It's a good thing you and Mike took a good picture because I've seen it over and over again the last couple months. Merry Christmas!
    Angie

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...