Friday, December 24, 2010

December 2010: Warning: Silliness Alert

I have been going through tons of home video footage for my sister-in-law who is creating a Christmas surprise and have been having a blast watching them.  Since Mike bought us this awesome new computer, I figured I should play around with it a little.  Here is my first attempt at using IMovie.  I am afraid it may be addicting.  Owen and I had so much fun creating this.  Hope you enjoy getting a glimpse of the silliness I am surrounded by on a daily basis.
Presenting....


THREE SILLY BOYS


3 comments:

  1. That was awesome! My favorite part was Tate in just boots and his undies in the rain!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Their little laughs are so infectious! Owen has some sick Jedi moves!! Do I have imovie on our awesome computer? If I do, I'm pretty sure I don't know how to make a cool movie like this :) I will definitely have to learn! They are dang adorable!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...