Saturday, May 17, 2008

March 2008: Grandpa's Car







Ok so I know that I am in the minority, but I do not have a TV/DVD player in my van nor do I plan on getting one. I am the weirdo who would rather sing songs, listen to music, or play "I spy" or counting games with my kids. Yes there are moments of insanity in which I see the value of watching a video, but for now I am standing my ground:-). My dad, however, has a nice company car with the works. My kids LOVE going in Grandpa's car. We were on our way to celebrate my brother Luke's birthday in Cardiff and they popped in a video. I couldn't resist taking these pictures. Pretty funny! I guess the funnier part is that I do the head tilt thing just like Owen and am in a complete zone when I watch TV too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...