Friday, April 12, 2013

retreat bound


yes i am retreat bound
one blessing flowing after another
i have been invited to attend a conference i have been wanting to attend for some time after learning of their organization
it is called the Power of Moms
ooo, don't you just feel it
power
yes, we do have power
but oftentimes we feel captive to all those things that work together to disarm us as mothers
clutter
chaos
contention
shortcomings
overscheduling
this organization provides moms with the tools to empower themselves through deliberate mothering
i am going to set my journal on fire from the friction caused by my pen writing across the page at an alarming rate
i am going to soak it in
and take notes for you and me

i can't wait to tell you what i have learned
i have to admit being 'unplugged' for the most part for a couple of days sounds uncomfortable
but it will do me some absolute good
i'm sure i'll sneak in an instagram photo or two;)

while i'm gone, 
don't forget to head on over to our 'le petit society' double giveaway and enter to win two darling little girls outfits, available sizes 2-7
you can also check out some of my favorite recent and past posts here
or click on through to read my guest post on the children's style blog MINe, 'Ten Tips for Styling the Whole Boy'
and sign up to join my MJ vs MS team as a teammate or virtual walker for the MS Walk in San Diego to support my amazing hubby
sounds like a fun to-do list

here's to retreating

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...