Sunday, May 13, 2007

April 2007: Move back to CA



Auntie Liz gave Tate a little photo shoot in the car on the move back to CA. Yes, you read that right everyone, we have moved back to CA. If you are surprised, we were too. We wanted things to work out in Utah and kept trying to make them do so until it became apparent a move was necessary. We had a 2 week notice to pack up our entire home and move with a 2 week old baby. The only reason I am living to tell about it is my amazing friends in Herriman (see photos on soon to come post - Girls I Love!!!) who came everyday to pack, hold the baby, bring food, help clean, take the boys to play, help me remain positive and sane, etc. Mike's family also brought us dinners and helped with Eyan. Eyan loved going to "Gammy's house". The boys were so good on the drive down. Mike had Owen & Eyan and I had the baby & my sister Liz who was a life-saver. Tate stayed awake happily for awhile, just enough for Liz-my budding photographer sister- to snap some pictures. This is my favorite one.

1 comment:

  1. Stunned, is all I can say. You're really gone?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...