Sunday, April 01, 2007

April 2007: Easter Baby?

Good day everyone! Just a little note, no, I still have not had the baby. I had been on bedrest for a month and a half due to pre-term labor. And of course, now that I am off my medicine and up and around more, my contractions have stopped as of Friday. Go figure! I am, however, going to be induced Easter Sunday, April 8th, if the baby has not come by then. My doctor will be out of town the following week and I definitely want him there to deliver my baby. Mom and Liz will be home from Italy on Tuesday and that makes me very happy. Vanessa and Dad are also planning on coming up to help. Yeah! I hope that someone will be able to post photos and tell you what we actually name the baby soon after he arrives. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. Ann I miss you guys so much! I can't believe how big my little nephews are. I love them more than life itself. They are my pride and joy! I hope they know how much their Auntie Liz loves and cherishes them. I can't wait to see this new little one, Tate. I love him so much already. I hope to see you soon. I'm so proud of you to raise such wonderful boys. They will be examples to all! I love you ton.
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  2. that was sweet liz...
    i am dying to see a picture! Sohere is alittle pressure, please put a pic on the blog or send me an email....and take lots of video! love kelli

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...