Wednesday, June 10, 2009

March 2009: Family Birthday Bash



Our family has so many birthdays in March and April its crazy. We celebrated Savvy's first birthday and then had a weekend birthday bash for the rest of us who's birthdays are all with 3 1/2 weeks: Luke, Me, Dad, Eyan, Mike, and Tate! Friday on my actual birthday we headed to Disneyland. I made all us birthday folk birthday lanyards, quite fitting for Disneyland. I made fun little boutonnieres for the rest of our party. We had a blast together but missed the Fergies.

Saturday we had a birthday party at my Mom's. Mom & Dad rented a jumper house with a slide. It was so much fun. The kids were in there for hours! Ok, the adults were too. I loved it; those things are a great workout. I love this photo of Nes, awesome kick! Of course we had lunch, cake, and ice cream! So much fun.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...