Sunday, August 28, 2011

13 in 13 - Moving again

photo from lookbook at Ruche

Oh how I wish moving looked this cute.  Yes, we are moving again.  But this is a record amongst our now 13 moves in 13 years of marriages.  We have lived in this house for almost 3 years, the longest we have ever lived in one place.  This house has become home to me and tears have already arrived in thinking of leaving this home with its beautiful kitchen, spacious backyard, upstairs laundry room, fingerprint smudged walls and doors, and most notable, my incredible neighbors!  Lucky for us though we are moving within the same neighborhood and to another beautiful home.  It also just happens to be next door to my parents:)  I am overly anxious to start making this next home feel more permanent- the kind of settled feeling that ignites planning of parties, friends over for dinner and games, and a plan to completely decorate the entire house.  Ooo I can feel the excitement.

I have such an eclectic style that I have been overwhelmed by my indecisiveness varying tastes.  I love color, oh I love color, but what colors to choose.  I always seem to be drawn to the same cool blue colors, but then I am in love the classic combination of black and white, and then there's the thrill I feel when I see bold red.  What to do?  What to do?

brought to you by Pinterest 

These are the colors I 'live' in.  Cool, refreshing blues.  Aahhh I can feel myself relaxing already.

But then there's waking up to these chairs that greet you with such an energy to help you start your new day:
Another Pinterest find

I could go on and on with inspirational photos.  And please if you have a favorite website you visit with home decor ideas, please pass it along!

One thing is for sure, I will be having this print!  Because if you don't dance, well you're no friends of mine!


Lovin' this from Etsy Shop The Color Bee



3 comments:

  1. I hear you! We've lived in 7 houses during our 7 years of marriage, so I can totally empathize!! Hoping we can settle into our next house for a long time. :) Good luck with the move!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ╔══════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ══════════╗


    Good luck on your new journey! Let me know if you need any help! :)


    Hugs and Blessings!
    Jasmine Wilmany






    ╚══════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ══════════╝

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so anxious to see photos of your new home Briana!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...