Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Painted Toenails

Pink bows. Pink ruffles. Pink headband....and Painted Toenails.  Abigail is all dolled up and growing up.  I was so happy to see Jani share these photos of my little niece.  The feeding tube almost goes unnoticed amongst her feminine clothes, porcelain skin, and ruby lips.  Such joy to see her glowing as she develops as an infant.  Our family is praying, crossing our fingers, and holding our breath that Abigail will get the approval from her doctor to travel down here with Jani and Jesse this weekend for some celebrations.  To hold her will be the fulfillment of such a long awaited moment.  I have followed her little life so closely that I feel such a bond with her.  I pray when I eventually get to hold her, that she may feel it too.
{you can view the details on Abigail's journey by clicking here, on the "We are Family" label in the right sidebar, or viewing my "Popular Posts" in the sidebar as well}






Her life flight t-shirt the pilot gave her.

***UPDATE***
Just found out that these painted toenails are heading my way this weekend!!!!  Can't wait:)

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness. She is adorable. She is going to love her Auntie Briana :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute. I love the little toenails and the shirt. Just precious.

    Love,

    Katrina
    Carlene's soon to be momma :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's here!!! and I'm sick:( :( Tell me that's not torture. To be so close, yet so far away.
    Briana

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...