Tuesday, December 25, 2007

December 2007: Cougar Stadium in San Diego






We were so excited to go to another BYU Football game this season. Mike, Owen, and I bought tickets to the SDSU game with my Mom and Dad, my brother Luke and his son Davis, my sister Vanessa and her husband Josh. It had been raining the past few days so I had to go out and buy a hat, jacket, and gloves for Owen and Mike and ponchos for us all. It was really chilly:-). We headed down to the tailgate party early. We enjoyed some yummy BBQ and Owen got his face painted amidst the sprinkles. The game was fun to be at despite the fact that it was a rather uneventful being a blow-out. The San Diego newspaper commented that it was Cougar Stadium in San Diego as there were 2/3 BYU fans. We love our Cougars!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...