Tuesday, May 03, 2011

I'm in the Movies: Ladies of Liberty Movie Trailer




So I've been going through all of my photos of my trip to New York and I was wanting to share a few video clips.  Well... I may have taken it to the next level.
Introducing my first ever movie trailer:
Ladies of Liberty
starring
Melinda, Xochi, and I
and of course Lady Liberty

{Make sure to pause my playlist down in the right hand column or you'll get some strange combination of songs:-) }

To watch a larger and better quality video, watch it here.

7 comments:

  1. Thanks Jasmine. I laughed so hard making it, remembering all the little things. I'm putting our new Apple computer to good use:-)
    Briana

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!! I've been waiting for your pictures for a while and then you even throw in a movie on top of it?! That was awesome! I loved seeing New York through your eyes! So Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so creative! I loved it! But it seems you were missing one of your traveling companions... do Paris and London mean nothing to you?! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Au contraire Karen! Looks like there needs to be another film in the making:-) I think we may have had enough footage for a saga!
    Briana

    ReplyDelete
  5. AWESOME! This video is so fun! Loved it!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...