Sunday, August 24, 2008

July 2008: Faces of July

I sure have the cutest boys! Here are some fun faceshots of the boys from the past month of July:

Tate and Grandma from Juliet's 1st birthday party. I think this is one of my favorite photos of little Tate. :

Here is Tate with his super cute chocolate smile:


Here are all my boys watching Star Wars. Owen has this "concentrating face" that we are helping him rid of to save his adorable face from permanent wrinkling:
One hot summer day in the house - Eyan on the sofa, Owen with his scary pirate faces, and Tate reading:
How can you not laugh? I had to try not to because they were very serious when they came down from their room one night and asked me to take a picture of them as pirates. Owen's scarf loin cloth is a crack up, where does he come up with that?:


3 comments:

  1. Your boys are pretty adorable, and they are isn't so fun that they love to play together. I can't wait for all my babies to play together. I love seeing updates of your family, sorry I have been so out of touch. We'll have to get caught up soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, that is a crack up! Isn't having kids such a blast!
    How are you doing out there? Any other trips back this way? Miss ya!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...